Full Hq Hidden Network C/O Kancharapalem 101

2018 year C/o Kancharapalem

Maha Venkatesh
Drama
Release date: 2018
Average Rating: 9,2 of 10
1900 votes

Tollywoodlo ilanti movies malli malli ravali big hits kottali. Gaddam pathara baga nachindhi naku super acting I love him anni sarulu iena movie chudavachu enka raju gari kuda nacharu movie super prema Kathalu unnai. An originally original film. No telugu film ever made in such organic and native way. The artistes literally lived the characters. The technic just supported the movie to be more natural and raw. A must watch movie in 2018.

Just watched. Super movie. Excellent script. Brave execution. #COKancharapalem is one of the most stunningly original film that Telugu Cinema has ever produced. Ten minutes in to the film I knew that I was watching a classic and by the end of the film, there were just no words to describe and this film will be the most talked about film in not just Telugu film industry but also across India in 2018. There is so much to talk about this film, but I guess, it will speak for itself in the future.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نمونه سوالات تستی icdl درجه 1 با جواب { امتحان نهای } مجله اینترنتی آهنگ متن خوان کاروان هیئت کونگ فو و هنرهای رزمی استان خراسان جنوبی کارگاه آنلاین ثبت شرکت مگستان خوروبیابانک Sierra